dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

a sun came

This morning we woke up early and went to Creech.  The CODEPINKers were late because Johnnie Bobb was with them and did a sun ceremony.  It was good to see people.  We vigiled two hours then held hands in a circle and sang a song.  "We Shall Not Be Moved."

Then we Catholic Workers went out to breakfast at Denny's.  I learned some people put half and half on their pancakes.  Yep, it's done.

Vigiling it was cold.  Then the sun came up and eventually warmed us.  I held my THE ONLY SOLUTION IS LOVE sign.  I got to talk to some nice friends I hadn't seen in a while.

Military people photographed us for a long time.  We photographed ourselves too.  I'll post some later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home