dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, January 15, 2017

gmorning

Last night's a-cafe was pretty good.  I talked to some people.  A friend brought his girlfriend--it was nice to meet her.  It was a mustache party, but I couldn't get it together.

Tomorrow I'm cooking a ton of food.  I did it last year too, for the MLK parade afterparty.  Last year was Ethiopian food.  This year is brown rice, beans, and greens.  With toppings.  I can do it.

Yesterday Ming and King Ron prepped veg.  They got the new food processor working.  It's great.  It saved a lot of time.

Today I'm skipping Food Not Bombs.  I have support call at noon and support group at 3.  I will get all supported out.  Also we need to pick greens from J's garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home