dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, February 27, 2017

freedom

In Silver City at the very quiet library.  I saw a book when we walked in called Blogging for Dummies.  I was telling my friend who we're staying with that I've been blogging for ten years but maybe it's been 11.  I want to port everything over to Wordpress but don't know how.  Did I already tell you this?

I am in a bad mood.  I was awake at 6:30 and didn't eat breakfast until 9:30 or so, which is enough to put me in a bad mood itself.

But other things are bothering me too.  Yesterday I was kvetching about needing so much time alone and everyone thinks I'l selfish or lazy or mean or difficult when really I am just really fucking introverted and people are like, "Yeah, I'm an introvert too," but they have no idea.  I am just trying to maintain my sanity, for my safety and for yours, and I'm totally misunderstood.  And big NDE events are happening in April which we're planning for and I'm like how the hell will I survive it again this year.

I am a nice person and don't throw sand at even the most difficult people, but I retreat to my room and cry a lot.  And Ming has to listen and pat me.

Also in the news, my aura was green twice yesterday but is pink today, according to the aura reading app of the friend we're staying with.  She doesn't like green auras because that's like her mom.  So it troubles her that I was green yesterday.

Ming is so good to me.  He found a plug for my computer, he listens to me kvetch, and he hugs me.  And he gives me a ton of space to be who I am and do what I need to do.  I have a lot of freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home