dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, March 09, 2017

anti-permaculture, non-bougie strike

Ming and I are at the Barstow panera and a worker just looked at my receipt to see what we ordered.  My receipt was just sitting there on the table.  My space felt invaded.

Speaking of invading space, Ming thinks we should be exploring other planets.  I asked him if that was a permaculture thing, and we decided it's the opposite of permaculture because you have to work hard against nature to get away from planet earth.  As for me, I find it to be a giant waste of money.  People are starving and we are throwing billions of dollars away.

Speaking of unpopular opinions, I am so in support of yesterday's womens strike, for all women and all girls, cis and trans, rich and poor.  I don't have red clothes and failed to march.  We were in SLO but missed it.  But I think we should have taken it one step further and refused to have sex with our boyfriends and husbands too.  A day without a woman indeed.  Hahahahaha!  (Just kidding.)

1 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2017 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you !

    Sorry your space was invaded.

    Good space invading segue: I hear today that Congress just passed a bill that tells NASA to send humans to Mars by 2033. I understand that pro-permaculture and pro-space exploration are not consistent beliefs. And space exploration will also result in more launches into space, more spacecraft pollution emissions for our planet, and probably more activity at Vandenberg AFB. Space exploration will inevitably lead to planetary imperialism, which is bad.

    On the otherhand, I too am also in support of the Woman's March movement.

    I love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home