dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 05, 2017

great

A week ago we stayed at a hotel in Wickenville, Arizona.  Breakfast started at 4.  Can you believe that?  I think they were housing a ton of construction workers or road workers and the early breakfast time was for them.  I saw them in their reflective vests.

Now we're in the Bay Area at a hotel with really ugly fluorescent lighting in the room.  But there's a bed, microwave, fridge, free wifi.  Breakfast starts at 6:30.

Today we went to Davis to see son #2.  It was a fun visit.  We met him at the train station in the rain.  Then we drove to Indian food but I only had chai, unsweetened, because I wasn't hungry.  Then we went to boba and talked.  I asked good questions.  We all did great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home