dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

travel days

Gmorning from Tucson.  I think my dad lived here for a while, long ago.  We're at a Panera resting.

This morning we had a little too much excitement outrunning a dust storm.  If things had gone a little differently, we might have been stuck by the side of the road for five hours.

We carefully considered our options.  We thought about taking a big detour that would have taken us to a border town, like all the way down to Mexico.  But we took the risk that brought us here safely.  I guess we were lucky.

Someone behind me's whistling.  I called some people.  I texted some people.  We will be home tomorrow afternoon / evening.  We'll be home just a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home