dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 29, 2017

someone has stolen all the water

It's cool in here.  This morning I wore shorts and a teeshirt to the serving site and was cold.  It was 6:30 am and a cold wind blew.  But the people we serve have to live in that weather.  One man I served wore a blue tarp wrapped around him.

Then we washed dishes and met.  We sang "For He is a Jolly Good Fellow" to our friend who's leaving.  He started crying at the meeting.  "You don't want me to talk about leaving," he said and cried.  He was just here temporarily.  But he was loved.  He's a Basque intellectual with a good attitude.

Now Ming's at a climate march.  In the afternoon there's a party we'll go to.  I feel apprehensive about the party.

All I had for breakfast was a few walnuts and some water.

I've been listening to music a lot.  That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home