dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

thanks

Hey, thanks for accepting yesterday's angst.  I hope today will be better.

I had a nice phonecall with my friend R that comforted me.  Sometimes he calls me after school, driving in his truck, and we talk about exams and stuff--it's mundane, sort of, but we get into a rhythm and it doesn't matter what we're saying so much as the feeling.

Listening to Sufjan Stevens on youtube.  Planetarium.

Ming's washing dishes still from yesterday's King Ron big cook.  Right now he's washing a deep hotel pan that had salad in it.  It's awkward without the big three-part sink.

I was awake early thinking about stuff.  Weird dream about these seeds, or some kind of small particles in jars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home