dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

the cutest ice tray in the world

Well, I finished a new functionally ill.  I feel good about it though the cover's weird.  I'll show you another day.

Ming has a doctor's appointment.  King Ron will go with him, and then he'll cook lunch for the Shut Down Creechers.  Then Ming and King Ron will go out to Camp Justice to serve lunch.

I cooked up eight cups of quinoa last night, for lunch, and I hope it's enough.

Yesterday Ming was crying as he read the final draft of my zine.  I never really figured out why he was crying.

We have the cutest ice tray in the world.  It's raspberry pink and has a cover.  Formerly we were no-ice people.  We had bad experiences with ice.  Times have changed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home