dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 21, 2017

peace of mind

Yesterday was a board meeting for NDE.  They always throw me off.  They happen just twice a year.  Afterward we went to Japanese curry and boba as a treat with our friend B.  Last night I slept almost 12 hrs.  I was having a good dream this morning I didn't want to wake up from.

Now I have tea and am waking up.  Today Ming gets interviewed by a journalist about the upcoming street medic training.  I won't be here.

Our houseguest is gone.  Ming cleaned up after him this morning.  So things are different now.

My friend L in Manchester translated something for me.  Another friend wrote some Korean on a postcard to me.  It says, "I will give you peace of mind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home