dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 15, 2017

gotta clean my desk

I am listening to a podcast from NPR.  My friend sent me the link.  It's hard to type as I listen.  It's pretty disturbing too, talking about examples of "mentally ill" people who do dangerous things.  But there's supposed to be a solution.

This morning I woke up early.  I talked to a friend on facebook and he's going to come to the vigil.

I really don't like this podcast but am hoping it will get better.

My desk has never been this messy, I think.  I need to do something about it.  The newsletters stack up, the library books, the zines, the letters.  The thread, the little bottle of lavender water, the blue aluminum carabiner, washi tape, little plastic cups with little plastic lids, holy pictures, a fan, a tin that once held mulling spices, my stamp box...chocolate covered almonds, tissue box, fake flowers.  I guess I need to get rid of some of this stuff.

Anyway, I love you and hope you're having a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home