dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 19, 2017

party win

It's Mt Charleston day.  We will go to the cabin.  I love it.  We'll go for a little walk.  We'll eat veggie burgers.  I've been looking forward to it for a long time.

Last night's party was lovely.  The birthday boy had fun.  Alcohol was flowing, but nobody got obnoxious or anything.  The caramel tres leches cake from Costco was a hit.

There was a guitar being passed around.  My friend R played some music I loved.  His music.  I danced, once.

My complaint: too much cigarette smoke.  Oh and also people are too repetitive.

Yesterday was so hot.  I had intended to make rice, but it was sweltering.  I could barely function.

Related, we're going to the undisclosed location soon.  We leave tomorrow.  The cool coast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home