dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

damaging, deliberate, delicious

I ate some leftover pizza for breakfast.  I'm feeling pretty good but arguing with a friend.  It feels damaging.  She is a pretty important friend so it's hard.  I don't know how we'll come out of it.  She lives in New Mexico so it's not like I run into her.  It's an intentional friendship--deliberate.

I am a deliberate person.  I think I make a lot of sense.  I am full of intention and may be predictable.  Ming and I were talking about commitment and loyalty, what we mean when we talk about those.

Also I have been thinking about how crazy I am, because my craziness seems reduced.  I do keep things very tamped down...but I think that works well for me.

Anyway, too deep for this blog post.  The cold pizza was delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home