dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, November 25, 2017

sacred life

Gmorning, friends.  Buy Nothing Day 2017 was pretty uneventful.  I finished a ridiculously long letter to a penpal in Australia.  I started it in a little booklet and so I was committed to writing a certain amount of pages.  It's amazing, what I pulled out of my hat.

So, it's Saturday morning and H is coming to pick us up and film us at 9.  Planning to take her to the Catholic Worker in an attempt to show her our Las Vegas.  There's the chickens, the garden, and the prayer room.  Well, there are other places too.

Thinking about the hot springs, when to go next.  Thinking about the worker who might come over this afternoon to put on another security door.  Thinking about friends and fam.  The way things are fluxy.

I meditated first thing this morning and almost fell asleep about seven times.

Every blessing to you and your one sacred life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home