dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

wrong

Yesterday we stopped at Whole Foods for a few things.  I got six peanutbutter malt balls from the bulk candy bins.  Three of them remain and are on my desk.

Seems like there are good times to do certain things.  Like I probably wouldn't eat these malt balls this morning.  Seems like an evening treat.

I don't really watch movies.  But if I did, I think I'd choose afternoon.

When I eat ice cream near breakfast time, I know something is wrong.

I'm out of ice cream.  I bought some low sugar kind that's super expensive from Sprouts, a week ago.

Tonight I have a reading.  I'm reading a poem I wrote about my friend A.  I'm really not looking forward to it.  But hopefully my attitude will change as the day flows on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home