dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 30, 2017

pain

This morning I woke up with pain from my pinched nerve.  My strategy for dealing with pinched nerve pain is to take low dose aspirin because it's anti-inflammatory, eat nuts for the same reason, and exercise.  I haven't been exercising much lately, so I need to restart.

This morning I have tea.  I need to get some stuff done then be social in the evening.

I need less stuff and more places to put the stuff I keep.  I was reading this book about Dorothy Day yesterday and she had very few possessions.  Not me.  My stationery, for example, is out of control.

Last night I had a longish txt conversation with A about some conflict.  It easily could have turned into an argument but we did great keeping it cool.  We learned about one another.  I think it was good.

However, he keeps trying to make fried rice without chilling the rice beforehand.  I don't know if that's going to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home