dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 31, 2017

the hazards of being massaged by the strong

Last night we had dinner with T at the youthful Thai place Jackie Bee.  It was great to see her.  She hadn't eaten Thai food in ten years.  She got sesame chicken.

Then we went over to A's place to drop off a shitton of pantry food.  And he made us ginger tea, and he massaged me for a long time, leaving two bruises on my arms!  The hazards of being massaged by the strong. 

And he read to me for a chapter.  Tonight we're going to the goddess temple and he's going to read to me into the new year.

Also in the news, H is in the hospital again.  Ming visited him yesterday and will again this morning.  R is speaking again with his exgirlfriend.  He got a new guitar and played us some songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home