dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

recipe testing

Yesterday my friend S came over and we ate the delicious sweet potato stew with rice.  We talked for a long time, in Freedom House.  You would never guess she's a lawyer.  She's the nicest lawyer in the world.

I'm trying to attach napkin-portions to these little homemade books.  The napkins are Thanksgiving-themed and depict old-timey puffed up turkeys with their tails fanned out.  I'm thinking white glue painted on with a paintbrush.

Tomorrow another friend is coming for lunch.  I'm testing recipes for my new vegan cookbook.  Tomorrow will be carrot curry soup with rice.

Join us in the hope that whatever's wrong with our minivan is under warranty.  Ming brought it to Bob's this morning.  It's the end of the month and we're out of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home