dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

new zines

Yesterday I was working working working.  Emailing, msging, making agendas, making phone calls, proofreading the newsletter over and over, every draft.  Eventually it was after 8pm and I was still working.  I realized my brain was fried.

Somehow sleep didn't heal me.  My brain is still not good.  So I'm going to take it easy today.  I want tea, a soft blanket, and to listen to the rain.

Ming bought me these fiber supplements that are chewable.  I ate one last night--it was a lot like eating chalk.  I used to eat chalk, when I was a kid.  Not sure why.

I also ate paper sometimes, not a good idea.  I was telling Ming about it, had the idea it was like self-harm.  I wasn't eating paper because I was happy.


Slowly working on the new zines.  Everything take five times longer than I thought it would, lately.  But this isn't a race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home