dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, March 09, 2020

overclouding

My friend likes this mashup music.   Maybe seven songs at once, played together, stacked like music pancakes.  I was like, why in the world do you need seven songs at once?

This friend likes his food super-spicy also.  He needs everything turned up to 11.  He thinks spinach is boring.  He needs tons of stimulation.  He has a lot of energy too.

I was slightly insulting it in my mind, or at least finding it ridiculous.  Then we were driving, and I saw a few different kinds of clouds in the sky at the same time.  I realized that gazing upon seven kinds of clouds in the sky at the same time is my favorite thing.

I bet you see where I'm going with this.  I like cloud overstimulation.  Overclouding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home