dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

loss as spiritual practice


I finished a draft of the trike diaries zine.  Afterward I ran out of language spoons.  That almost never happens.

Then I had the final meeting of the T-MAPs group I was in, and I was crying.  Too much loss.  I went into it knowing I'm socially maxed out and resolving not to make friends.  Guess how well that worked.

The universe gives us a lot--the universe takes a lot away.  Learning to let go is a huge lesson of my life.

1.  how to be with other people
2.  how to let stuff go
3.  how to be who I am

Something like that.  Ming keeps telling me worse and worse things about covid.  I keep adjusting my understanding of how serious it is and how long it's going to last.

Love to all and thanks for all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home