dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

exciting ideas

I really wanted a certain Silvia Federici book.  I'm crazy about her!  But I was like, I won't really read it.  But I wish the ideas were in my mind.

What if I read a page a day?  What if I put it under my pillow and the ideas went in my head while I was sleeping?

I know for osmosis, the membrane is supposed to be moist.  Maybe I could cry in my sleep and my tears would wet the book and my head, and the ideas would migrate.



https://www.pmpress.org/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1045

They're calling it women's studies / political science.  She is my favorite thinker.  I would call it Thinking That Will Liberate You.  I thought I hated political science?  I would call it Exciting Ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home