dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, April 24, 2006

meta

Pardon me as I do just the thing I hate, which is blogging about blogging.

First of all, I made a mistake and had all these comments I didn't know about because of how I put it on moderated but didn't enter an email address to be notified about the comments, so they stacked up for over a month, and I'm sorry if you felt I was ignoring you or didn't care about what you said. It was just a user error on my part, and I fixed it.

Second of all, I changed it so anyone can comment, not just people with a blogger account. I had just left it on their default, but I think they're motivated selfishly because it's in their best interest for them to push people to get get blogger accounts, which is what I did months ago originally to comment at a friend's site. Which was actually for the best.

I liked not having any idea who was reading, and the way my mind works, the less I think about audience, the better. I mean, there's always an ideal audience. Writing to my husband, someone I'd like to impress, god, or my best self.

But I think it's only fair that anybody could say what they want to, and if I don't like it, I'll change it back. So say anything. And I would like to thank you for reading since it encourages me to write and then the more I write hopefully the better it gets, and then I can be a proser when I grow up, maybe. (Okay, end blogging about blogging.)

The project of the day is drinking a lot of water because I'm dehydrated, washing dishes, and doing those things that get neglected over the weekend. CBEST starts again Wednesday, which a special someone was saying should be CWORST, and I feel like Wasn't I just there?????? I was! This is the first CBEST for Erik, and there's only one huge room, so we'll be together.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home