dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

happy end of project

SAT scoring is done! I have a day and a half to rest up before CSET.

Got in touch with another old friend I am so happy to know again. The internet is nothing short of awesome. He's my homie yet is now in the midwest, seems very well. He's recommending the Decemberists to me--never heard of them.

Last night cooked some asparagus for the first time. It's good, but I don't think I need it more than other veggies.

Also last night, the downstairs neighbor knocked on our door at 11 because our fan was very loud in her apartment. She was irrate. I felt and feel very bothered that she decided to bother us because a fan is a reasonable appliance to use--not like we were blaring music or something--and I hate apartment life. I think she's unreasonable, yet I know how frustrating it is when you can't sleep, so I have mixed feelings and mostly feel a bit trespassed against because I don't believe in knocking on someone's door at 11 unless someone's in grave danger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home