dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

beautiful dreamer

I finally finished this poem I had been working on "consider us." Usually I write really fast, but this one took days until I finally fixed it by just cutting the last three lines. Perfect solution!!!

If your pasta is too boring, I have some suggestions. Add sour cream, sliced up kalmata olives, and toasted pine nuts. It will be yummified.

I was made sad by the fact that our mechanic sold his business and Jim Hanley Firestone is now owned by some shmuck who I do not trust, nor do I trust his partner, and I'm so sad because not only was Jim Hanley intelligent and skilled, he was also so likable and didn't have gender trouble and didn't tease me. So I feel we need a new mechanic, but there is no pain in the ass quite like finding a new mechanic, and the location is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home