dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 15, 2006

what I bought

This evening I realized that for the past few days I've been feeling stable, neither high nor low, and I like it. Thoughtful, calm, steady. A little fragile but not crying.

Tonight we went to the store. I got blueberries, strawberries, and five birthday cards that aren't fair trade or recycled, but are real and actual and can be sent in the mail to friends and aunts who have birthdays. And potatoes. And some large manilla envelopes--usually I reuse envelopes, but sometimes for whatever reason I need a fresh one. Like a job application or something.

Erik's instituted writing time from 9:30 to 10 every night, so if you ever want to speak with me privately, that would be a good time.

Reading Extanjero #4 and I like it. This couple is so smart yet up-beat, and Lola's ESLisms are so lovely. Good stuff to put into the mind.

And I'm working on a new zine of mine, a secret project that is not an Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine. It will be a small run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home