dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, July 14, 2006

just food

Erik's project at the grading factory scored out yesterday. Yay! We went to Borders looking for a certain style of notebook. And I pointed to a cute catkin on a tree, which made him notice a new Indian-Pak place right next to the Borders (where they didn't have the particular notebook he wanted, but I got to look at an Adbusters a little bit).

The Indian-Pak place played some very bad pretend-Blues american music, which is just wrong, so we ordered our food as take-out. They didn't have what I wanted to order--Panner Tikka Masala and rotis--so I got Chicken Tikka Masala instead, with rice. The sauce is good. But I think I'm going to write them a letter about the music.

I made some good banana bread two days ago--it happens to be vegan. It turned out great though we don't have any nuts. I'm going to make some more. I might put in some finely chopped dried apricots I happen to have. Or maybe some raisins. I'm trying to change into a person who likes raisins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home