dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, November 11, 2006

happy heater day

Tonight I decided to stop being such a miser and turn on the heater. It was getting down to 55F in the bedroom at night. We are so crazy like this because in Bishop we had a $300 heating bill one time. And it snowed there, and our house had no insulation. So anyway, we got used to being cold.

But I have turned the heater up to 65, and it's bunring dust. I opened a can of guava fruit, but it has a texture like a pear, grainy, so I'm feeding it to Erik, who likes pears.

Today I had a nice choir practice. I had a strange evening nap, which threw me off entirley. I've been craving Thanksgiving dinner and wrote a letter to my cousin S.

Erik's done something funny. He put my computer monitor on the floor and is scoring from the floor for posture variation, sitting on his sitting cushion. It's a few days into the Novemeber SAT scoring session.

My mouspad did something funny, which is that it started to leak. It had a squishy wrist rest, and disgustingly, it must've broken. So I threw it away.

And Kitty did something funny, which was expressing interest in Erik's guava. Erik gave him one piece. Kitty wanted to lick it but not eat it.

Rainy here, and I would like more please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home