dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, November 20, 2006

most social weekend of recent memory II

I haven't been sleeping. Instead, I've been listening to "Golden Boy Peanuts" by the Mountain Goats and "Chocolate City" by Parliament. They are a first-rate combination.

Yesterday and the day before I had a new record-breaker for most social weekend of recent memory. I met a new friend, went to a lively meeting, had tea with another friend, and Indian food for lunch with yet another. I went to worship Sunday morning and vespers Sunday night, with all the chatting and hugs that those events entail. And a long phone call with someone in West Virginia on top of that.

I'm hoping to nap today, and get my strength again for a couple more events, then the trip to visit my homies for the holiday. Wish me luck or retro-luck, dear peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home