dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

overloaded

Tomorrow I have a meeting at county health to determine my poverty level and which services I deserve at what cost. I'm stressed about the forms and paperwork. There's a rent verification form I'm not going to have completed because it needs my landlord's signature, which is unfortunate, but I'll bring a copy of the rental contract and hope they'll give me a little more time.

Trying to stay calm and take care of myself. I have too many projects going on without enough resources to do everything I'm supposed to. Exercise is entirely fallen by the wayside. Not sleeping enough. My desk is piled with obligations, and a lot of people deserve attention I'm not giving.

But my dear friend P is back in Sacramento after six months in Arizona, and he called today, and I'm happy he's going to come over next week so we can be in the same room together.

And my dear friend L has been calling lately, realistic about not writing, and I like the way we talk. She has questions for me that I enjoy answering. She lives in LA, and I wish we could be in the same town.

This morning I made myself a delicious cheese sandwich for breakfast, with tomato and avocado and veggie bacon bits. So now I get to have eggs for lunch, which is my idea of heaven / lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home