dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, January 05, 2007

moving materials from one place to another

Today I made CDs for three friends and worked in the garden with Erik and my friend P. We transplanted some groundcover from one side of the Shiva mound to another. I dug holes--Erik dug up groundcover--and P watered and planted. It was fun even though it was cold out with a cold wind.

The car's started making a new sound, a whirring sound, almost like white noise. I have no idea what it is (not the brakes, not like any belt I've heard), but it's running just fine. I called our new mechanic today, and he told me to bring it in next week. The mechanic is the son of my friend A, and she said he does good work and charges a fair price. He was really nice on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home