dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 04, 2007

quiet day at home

This morning we took a long walk. Then we gave Kitty his flea killing treatment. In the evening, I've been making a tape for my dear MM in Florida. She recently got her driver's license, and her car doesn't have a CD player, so she requested tapes specifically. It's fun thinking of what she would like, but if she doesn't like They Might Be Giants, she's going to hate side A.

My friend C sent me a link to her yoga vacation photos, which are fabulous, and Erik started War and Peace this afternoon. Personally, I never got through it because the peace is lovely but the war's very boring. Trying to think of one more sentence and not coming up with anything but a paradox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home