dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 14, 2007

but a good mail day

I got four letters today. One from the P who is ranger-ing at Mesa Verde, one from a famous zinestress who lives in Texas, one from another famous zinestress who lives in Pennsylvania, and a short one (more of a note) from a mysterious zinestress who lives in Canada. I am blessed with good mail.

At my shift at the bookstore this afternoon, I wrote a letter to a P in New York and my dear R in Berkeley in reply to hear strangely beautiful Twig & Fig card and possibly Jade Emperor red envelope. I'm reading Hello, Cruel World: 101 Alternatives to Suicide for Teens, Freaks & Other Outlaws by Kate Bornstein in addition to the other stuff I'm reading such as Women in Love by DH Lawrence on tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home