dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 15, 2007

okay

Yesterday in the morning I worked on functionally ill issue three. I liked what I saw there more than I thought I would. I added some stuff. I have about three pages to go and it will be done. It's going to be a smaller size than the others, half as big.

Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine number forty three should be out by the end of January. It includes a long open letter by my Australian anarchist friend Jo, lots of book reviews as always, and some poems. I think it will be a good issue, somewhat different because of the letter by Jo.

Last night I went to a Samiti meeting and my friend P's place. I almost didn't go because I wasn't feeling well emotionally, but I'm glad I did. I like being around those women. I like the chanting. I'm somewhat uncomfortable during the social time afterwards--I don't feel like I really fit in. I'm not good with groups. I stand on the edge of the group and just listen. People try to get me to sit down, but I would rather lean.

I didn't eat any food, but I took some home: blueberry muffins and satsumas. I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast, and it was delicious. In fact, I think it was made from a mix and the mix has artificial flavor in it because it seems unnaturally tasty.

Erik scored until 10 last night and started again at 4 this morning. The project's supposed to be over today, and he's trying to get as many hours as possible. Last night I was feeling manic: I was not in my right mind and did not want to go to bed, but Erik made me go to bed. Once there I had a hard time getting sleepy, but I finally did go to sleep and slept the night, so I everything's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home