dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

writing group

Yesterday we had internet connectivity problems that required hours with tech support. But now everything's okay.

This morning's very foggy and nice.

Yesterday I baked peanutbutter oatmeal cookies. They're Erik's favorite.

Last night I went to bed at 6:30 on accident. I was really cold, so I got into bed under the covers, and I couldn't stay awake. I was up for a minute at 8:30 (taking pills) then slept the whole night except for the Kitty waking us up.

I got invited to join a women's writing group by my acquaintance H. It's kind of exciting. I need more of a social life--also, I love writing. So I think this will be perfect for me. Today I posted my life story to their myspace group forum. It's actually a good overview of my life. I think I should go harvest it to give new penpals or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home