dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am listening to hear where you are

Last night there was a puja for Rama. There's one meditation song, then worship is done all in a row with no songs, and then the songs are all at the end. It's work. We sang well except for one clueless moment. One of the songs (Shuddha brahma) has a super complicated roadmap. Afterwards, I got my prasad to go. I was home just after nine.

My new favorite song is "Two Headed Boy," both the original and the Mountain Goats cover. If you want to hear it, the Neutral Milk Hotel one is on my myspace right now.

http://www.myspace.com/lauramarietaylor

Today Erik is hiking, which is odd, seeing as it's the middle of a scoring session, but I encouraged him to go. Also today is a birthday party I was invited to but am not attending because it's too far. It's the ninth birthday of my friend's daughter G. I sent her a card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home