dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 05, 2008

fruit salad

The truck has a new battery, and I plan to take it to the bookstore this afternoon.

My cold has progressed--my voice is mostly gone. I hope it's mostly back this afternoon in case anyone calls on the phone or I need otherwise to talk to any customers.

P picked up the manuscript yesterday--I think I did a good job. My only concern is that sometimes I changed a comma to a semi colon by putting a dot above the comma, and I'm afraid some of them will be very hard to see. I used red pen, but a red dot is hard to differentiate from a black dot. So at some point I started circling the commas changed into semi colons, which will make them very obvious. I tried going back through and circling these instances, but I didn't see very many, but I'm worried some are there, and P won't see them either.

I guess it's possible for anxiety to taint anything. I need to be secure that I did my best and hope that my best is good enough.

I made some good fruit salad by mixing mango with blueberries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home