dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, July 27, 2008

where does the time go?

We successfully traveled to my hometown--I'm using my parents' computer, which runs Internet Explorer as opposed to Firefox, so my spelling isn't being checked--please pardon the egregiousness.

We stopped in Santa Cruz like usual to eat lunch at Sri. My mushroom soya and eggplant moju were first rate. Erik got the same. I treated myself to a mango lassi to go, and it was surprisingly not sweet. I think I've gotten a mango lassi there before that was sweet, so it must vary based on who prepares.

Here, we watched part of a South Park once Erik found the comedy channel. We took a walk in the eucalyptus fields. It smelled like my youth. At night, I took a bath--there are air jets, so it's fun. Then Erik took a bath too. Now it's past our bedtime, and where did the time go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home