dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 12, 2009

more about last night

Today when we were going out, I wanted to look at the side of the building where I heard the sounds. A neighbor saw us and asked, "Checkin' out what went down last night?" He told us more about what happened, though I still don't understand. He told us about the blood on the sidewalk, which we saw. And the hole in the fence. The neighbor said the guy got taken out on a stretcher. It was good to have a little more info, though it's still not clear to me. The blood looked fresh--it didn't seem to have dried. The neighbor was suggesting that that guy got all messed up from trying to go through he fence. Why he didn't just hop the fence I don't understand. And Erik gathered that the guy was on the run, and the cops just chased him here. At any rate, it's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home