dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 08, 2009

two things

1. When I went to pick up my medications, one of them was missing. I only have two of those pills left, and there's no chance I'll get my refill until Monday, so I'll have to cut my two remaining pills in half so they'll last me four days. I was surprised the nurse didn't have any samples she could give me.

2. The new computer arrived! Erik's going to set it up when he's done trying to get through to unemployment (he's been trying for two weeks now).

2 Comments:

  • At January 09, 2009 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Living in Michigan...highest unemployement rate state, they get an average of 55000 calls to the unemployement help line, and only 11000 get through. This is on a daily basis. Pure frustration.

     
  • At January 09, 2009 7:35 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I'm sorry your state's unemployment rate is so high. I looked it up, and California's #3. Erik was looking on the website and found a way to email them, so he tried that. Maybe something will come of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home