dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wasn't

Today I walked to my mental health place to pick up medication. Surprisingly, it was there. I was proud of myself for being out by myself in the warmth and wind. The walk isn't long but is difficult because of busy streets and a lack of sidewalks.

At my mental health place as I waited I read We Are Not Machines #2, which is a discussion of technology and how it affects memory. It's very good. Do you remember me talking about a guy who used to be a teenage fighter pilot / astronaut / movie star / astronomer / olympic athlete? He was there. I guess he just hangs out in the waiting room. He left and came back and stared straight at me for a while. I don't know why. But he didn't try to talk to me.

I worked on Erik and LM Magazine #45. I'm writing some stuff about moving and jobs that may or may not be interesting. It's stuff I think about a lot, so hopefully my readers won't mind.

Work is okay--my stats have improved. Tonight for dinner I made chickpea cutlets, and they turned out great as always. Just now I heard a pop and the tinkle of glass and asked Erik to go look and see if it was our truck, another window. It wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home