dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 14, 2009

yoga, writing, hot

Yesterday I had yoga. I decided I'm coming to too wide of a stance when doing warrior, triangle, etc. Or maybe it's good for me when my muscles are so exerted they shake. The neighborhood where the yoga place is is very beautiful with amazing gardens. Erik goes for a walk and writes haiku. I wish to walk in that neighborhood too. Since we've been scoring so much lately, there hasn't been time.

This weekend the yoga studio has an open house with all free, slightly shorter than usual yoga classes. I plan to go.

Lately I've been working hard on Erik and LM Magazine #45 as well as functionally ill #5. It's really emotional writing. Night before last I had a hard time going to sleep.

It's supposed to hit 103F (39C) on Sunday. I guess I should be grateful it didn't start sooner. Oh, but then it's going back down into the 80s for a while.

2 Comments:

  • At May 14, 2009 3:33 PM, Blogger Ephemeral Mailbox Museum said…

    the yoga place sounds so lovely! I'm having yoga sadness lately as the YMCA has cut a lot of classes due to budget, and the remaining ones are often while I'm working.

     
  • At May 14, 2009 4:43 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    That's really too bad about your YMCA not offering the classes you need! Yes, I'm lucky to have found a good place. It's pretty far from where I live, but Erik is great about giving me a ride.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home