dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 29, 2009

Yosemite 2009

Our Yosemite trip was pretty good. We saw marmots. We got bit by mosquitoes. We swam in a hotel pool and slept up in the loft of the hotel room while our friend and his sons slept in the bottom part. There were some good moments of conversation and a lot of persuasion, as in our friend trying to persuade his kids to do things, like to turn off the DS. The older boy is obsessed with a kid's baseball game. Now we're exhausted from a lot of driving and being out in the heat in Sonora and Columbia. Tomorrow morning we're getting up at 6:30 to be in line at my mental health place at 7 to do a drop in so I can get some refills--I'm out of refills because of how my doctor's appointment was canceled last month. Also, we need to get some luggage for my trip, so we need to hit at least one thrift store. And I need to pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home