dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, August 14, 2009

cranky

Yesterday: more Krishna decorating in the morning--helping with bulletins in the afternoon. Writer's group in the evening at Naked Lounge: it's no longer women's writers group because someone's boyfriend joined us. I wrote something about an ex-best friend that I sort of like--it's pretty vivid, but I don't care for the subject matter. I'd rather not remember.

Today we're off to Berkeley. We haven't been there in a long time. I'm looking forward to the Indian-Pakistani food and Tilden park. However, I've been cranky for a couple days. Hopefully this day trip will ease me out of that.

Yesterday I got a call from my ex-caseworker L. "Do you remember who I am?" she asked. She was checking up on me as she closed my file. I have some feelings about that. The questions were empty: she asked if I had medication and if I'm working. I felt she was trying to make me feel cared for, but I was never cared for there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home