dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, August 10, 2009

hot

Today Erik is hiking, and I'm not sure where, but he said something about Desolation Wilderness yesterday and showed me a map of a trail, something 14 miles, but if their friend S comes with, they'll do something much easier.

Today it's supposed to hit 101 here in Sacramento. I went over to my friend P's place to read a letter to her out loud. It's mostly without punctuation, and I think I did a good job making sense of it. It was sent to the Vedanta society by a prisoner. Then we watched a Hindu play on DVD.

This afternoon my friend P (the oral historian P) is dropping off a manuscript for me to proofread. Tonight my friend A will be in town, and there's a chance I'll get to see her after she has dinner with her parents, but I talked to her a little while ago, and she has a really bad headache. Maybe she won't call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home