dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, October 10, 2009

paper cutter, wonderful shampoo, BBQ chips

I finally heard back from P about the transcript--he was unhappy about a formatting issue. But Erik fixed it, we hope, and so all should be well, but P hasn't listened to the interview while reading my transcription yet, so I still haven't received meaningful feedback. I'm concerned I might have edited out too many false starts. Meanwhile, I'm 26 pages in to the new one, and I don't know if I'm doing it right. I'm frustrated.

Today we got a freecycle VCR to replace our one that died. But the person couldn't find the plug. Erik needs to see if we have a plug that would work. Otherwise we might need to go to Radio Shack?

Then we shopped--I got a paper cutter for six bucks from Big Lots that I hope will work well enough to justify spending six bucks. I have wanted a paper cutter for about ten years now. It was in Big Lots' scrap booking area. I also got some ground cinnamon and ground cumin. Some cruelty-free shampoo that smells wonderful. Some vegan (of course) kettle chips, BBQ flavor. It's rare that we have chips.

Now it's getting dark and I never went for a walk. I skipped choir practice too. I just couldn't bear the thought of being in a room of people, being social. I just couldn't do it. I'm overwhelmed by little responsibilities too--letters unreplied to, zines unread, stuff lost.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home