dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, November 02, 2009

I'm made of knives

Tonight we tried dried mulberries for the first time. They were on sale. I don't like them too much. They taste kind of like raisins.

Tonight I made sweet potato black bean chili again. It turned out great though we don't have limes so I used lemon juice instead of lime juice. I put in a poblano for the heck of it. They looked pretty at the store.

Wrote a letter to C in Bishop at the park today. I've been feeling super isolated and starved for human contact.

I watched some Noam Chomsky videos yesterday. They were depressing and exciting at the same time.

I'm in the middle of transcribing a new interview. Guy today was talking about his experiences in WWII and as a basketball player at UCLA in the '40s. Among other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home