dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, December 27, 2009

comics, shoulder pain

Today we kind of felt like crap the way we do the day after a trip. But we went to the park so Erik could run and I could walk. It was really nice to be out. I got cold and went to the car for the last few minutes of my reading / writing time. I wrote in my journal and read ButterSword comics that the nice ButterSword makers sent me in the mail. I love them and will pass them along.

Today I finished I Saw You and read all of Neptune. I also started Island of the Aunts, which is fantastic.

I hurt my shoulder last night while I was sleeping. I'll be fine and then suddenly move my arm or cough or turn my body, and my shoulder suddenly shoots a terrible pain, and often I curse. Often there's a little sound that accompanies the pain, like a popping sound. I think I damaged my shoulder joint somehow, and it's very unpleasant. I hope it heals soon.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home