dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, January 18, 2010

daytrip successful

This morning we went to Berkeley. There I photocopied Erik and LM Magazine 46 and functionally ill 6. Their paper cutter is great.

Then we went to Tilden Park's botanic garden and walked and looked at plants joyfully. We were lucky it stopped raining for a while. The creek was roaring with water.

Then we went to this Japanese store in Oakland that Erik likes and I helped him shop for buckwheat hull pillows, for which I deserve a super-valuable reward. In the end, he didn't find one that he really liked. We resolved to go to Japantown sometime.

Then we went to Global Exchange where I bought a few cards and my favorite stationary shop were I bravely didn't buy anything, not even a green Pilot G-2.

Then we went to Indian-Pakistani food. Then we went to our favorite tea shop. Wrote in my journal, read, got sleepy. When we got home I noted that the car made it to Berkeley and back one more time. Thanks, car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home