dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

rainy morning

Woke up to rain this morning. We're going through the house phone answering machine messages to delete everything--the memory got full. We're up to message 28. Today I start training on North Carolina. Last night I didn't get done the things I wanted to. Erik started proofreading Erik and LM Magazine 47 by reading it out loud to me, but I fell asleep.

My mom and I baked cookies Sunday night, but I've been eating way too many of them and asked Erik to put them in the freezer. They're peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip, the recipe from an Amish devotional book Mom has.

The yard workers are here to mow the lawn and leaf blow though it's raining steadily and always before they came in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home